Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Isagenix 30 Day Cleanse (day 3)

It's totally against the flesh to deny yourself...that's what is so amazing about Lent season, fasting, giving up things you want for a higher purpose. It all goes against your humanness, but it is all for your spirit self. I feel better already. I'm being creative about my meals and I'm actually tasting food in a deeper way. My senses are heightened and I'm only just beginning day 3. The shakes and snacks are filling, I never feel hungry...no stomach growling here! The trick is to get to a place where you're mentally ready and being mentally prepared has so much more to do with emotions than weight loss. I recognize that I was having that 2nd cup of coffee everyday for comfort reasons (and I never actually enjoyed that 2nd cup!). How do you mentally prepare? You start with thinking about how you want to feel. For me, I want to feel well, clear minded, confident and light. I also want to feel proud of myself...knowing that I can set a goal and then  accomplish it (which will help with all my future goals!). Then once you've determined how you want to feel, you must begin visualizing yourself looking the way that supports those feelings. Each night, plan everything you're going to eat the next day (and have it as ready as possible)...make the decision right then that you're not going to stray from that plan. It doesn't take long to get organized and will save you from frustrating moments the next day. Finally, focus on one day at a time so that you don't become overwhelmed. We can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment